Causality department is a medical treatment facility specializing in providing an Emergency Medicine, that is, acute care of patients who present without prior appointment, either by their own means or by ambulance. Any kind of emergencies such as Snake Bite, Road Accidents, MLCs, and any other acute emergencies will be taken care round the clock; 365 days with well qualified and well trained skilled Nursing Staff, Medical Officer and required Oxygen and medical equipment. We are the only available Health Care establishment in Gajuwaka that is open round the clock at any situation.
Accounts & Finance Department
The Accounts & Finance Department is responsible for the complete life cycle of Accounts and Finance of M/s R.K. HOSPITAL (Gajuwaka Hospitals Pvt. Ltd). Key responsibilities of the Department include:
Billing & Claim Process Department
We are serving leading most of Medical Insurance Patients through TPAs in addition to tie-ups with various corporate companies for providing “In” and “Out” patient Health Care Services through Credit / “Cash-less Benefit Scheme”.
Billing department is located on ground floor. All the transactions for Mediclaim & cashless insurance facilities are handled by this department. The department is equipped with latest communication devices to take care of the prompt interaction with various insurance agencies / TPAs. The list of Third Party Administrators (TPA) with whom hospital is empanelled for cashless services, is available with the Billing and Claim Processing Department.
We have fully trained Network and System Administrator who monitor, troubleshoot and coordinate entire Windows network environment including complete training, backup and maintenance of the leading Hospital Management Software, HIMS.
Performs security monitoring against viruses, malware and other system vulnerabilities.
Develops documents and maintains procedures for system utilities such as backups, restores, performance tuning, and configurations.
Laboratory services at RK Hospital provide service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with a primary focus that ‘patients come first’, reporting results that help provide answers for physicians and patients. Through the application of leading-edge technology, the laboratory services at RK hospital prides itself on providing rapid turnaround time, affordable inpatient & outpatient testing and superior customer service.
Our Quality Policy – Certified by CMC Vellore:
We the members of RK lab are committed to provide our patients the best clinical care by ensuring accurate and on time results using processes, methods and technology that are consistent with the best practices in the world. Laboratory services at RK hospital are NABL (ISO 15189; IEC 2007) accredited and measure quality not simply by accreditation and licensure, but also by how efficiently laboratory results are interpreted and applied to a patient’s clinical situation. Our quality and standardization programs exceed the high level of testing proficiency and standardization that auditors require. We strive for continuous quality improvement in all processes and services that support patient care. These are monitored by various Quality indicators that are reviewed regularly by the management and accreditation agencies. We combine the efficiency of automation and Lean principles to simplify and streamline processes.
The missions of the hospital pharmacist
- Gajuwaka Hospitals Pharmacy , a AP State Government approved, and Licensed by Drug Control Authorities for its services offers best Sales & Patient support with well qualified and trained Staff round the clock.
- To be part of the medication management in hospitals, which encompasses the entire way in which medicines are selected, procured, delivered, prescribed, administered and reviewed to optimize the contribution that medicines make to producing informed and desired outcomes.
- To enhance the safety and quality of all medicine related processes affecting patients of the hospital.
- To ensure the 7 “rights” are respected: right patient, right dose, right route, right time, right drug with the right information and documentation.
We have latest One Fixed and One Mobile digital x-ray Units which services the OP and IP patients round the clock. Its an unavoidable truth that we are successfully able to serve the patients with our well trained and qualified Radiology Assistants. Images are stored on a hospital wide computer database, so they can be viewed all over the hospital. Most x-rays take about 10 minutes, but may be longer if multiple areas are requested.
We have well trained and qualified CT Technician who delivers the CT Scans round the clock with the latest equipment.
The reception counter is one of the most important areas of the hospital and the same is true at RK hospital. Upon arrival at RK hospital, visitors to the hospital require help vis-à-vis information regarding location of various services and facilities. The reception acts as the first line of contact to provide the necessary help to the patients and their attendants through reception counter and ‘MAY I HELP YOU’ desks. Patient Relationship Officers: We have 3 PREs who are ready to guide and assist the patients for necessary procedures or in finding information.
- Reception acts as the first line of guidance for patients visiting RK hospital.
- Guide the patients and their attendants regarding location and timings of OPD clinics, laboratories, wards and departments.
- Attend to all telephonic enquiries regarding information concerning the patients, the doctors and clinics and OPD schedule.
- Medical Social Workers supervise these counters and also deal with procedure regarding providing free treatment to poor patients in RK hospital.
- Reception is also assigned the job of ensuring availability of trolleys and wheelchairs at the counters all times.
We provide Freezer box